Thursday 24 March 2011

Weight loss - a little bit!

I'm not complaining. Well, maybe just a little. Switching over from night shifts is no easy feat. You'll hear a lot of that from me. I did sleep well last night (at least 8 hours!). But soooo out of it today.

I weighed in, and I guess I am happy (ish). My weight was down to 154.4lbs. I'm happy it is down, although was hoping for a little more. If the doctor helps figure out what is going on, then I will be a happy camper. If not, then I will have to revamp things and figure out what works for me. Cutting back on dairy has me feeling a little better - whether it is all an illusion, I have no idea. I did have some regular milk in my coffee yesterday and today. But for the past week, it's been soy products.

Oh, last night I had the Dukan brownie for a snack, with a little extra light cream cheese on top (dairy - I know).

I went and did my blood work this morning - so it was a fasting morning. No brekkie. That may be why I am so zonked! AND!! I forgot my workout pants at home, so can't go to the gym (even though I wore my sneakers and sports bra - it would be a difficult workout in cords!).

Meal Log:
Brekkie: n/a
Lunch: Frittata w/ mandarin salad (sans mandarin!).
Dinner: I think we're either having 'squashgetti' or turkey sausages and veggies. I'll leave it up to the man.

Exercise:
Nothing??????? Say What????

I'll check back in later to hopefully change that last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment