Sunday 13 March 2011

Spring Ahead Sunday

I can't decide whether I like daylight savings or not. I mean, it's 6:30pm, and the sun is still shining. However, I slept into 10am, which was really 11am, which means I'm not going to be tired at all tonight, and I have to get up at 6am for work~!!! We'll just see how well I function tomorrow. I hope it's nice in the morning. 5K is tough at that time a day! Even if it is just walking. Maybe if I were walking to the beach it might be more tolerable, but work???

Today was gorgeous outside, and I spent a lot of it outside. It was really the first warm day without rain (although it did start to spit a bit when I was almost home). I can't wait to start wearing dresses and skirts again. I loathe pants and socks!

OH! Last night, I did make the Cream Cheese Muffins. They were very delicious! I didn't take pics, as they weren't that photogenic. I made a 1/2 batch, which made 7 little tiny thin muffins. I had one right out of the oven, and one a few hours later. The later one was better - so I'd leave them for a while. My husband had 4 with Raspberry Jam on top, and loved them. Just like tiny little cheesecakes! Next time I'll take pics!

Meal Log:
Breakfast; Greek Yogurt with cinnamon
Lunch: more yogurt
Dinner: beef/turkey burgers with eggs.
Dessert? My oatbran porridge, with some sweetener I'm thinking.

Exercise: 
10Km walk
30 minutes full-body circuit (weight training)

Have a wonderful Sunday night all!!
Heather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment