Tuesday 1 March 2011

Eat your veggies!!!

Cruise Day 7 - Protein Veggies

I find that I do not want vegetables in the morning. I've always had a difficult time getting in the veggies that the health boards recommend. Unless someone is whipping up a mean omelette for me, they just don't interest me first thing. I do, however, crave my oatbran. I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast for almost 8 years now. With protein. With egg whites. With maple syrup (yumm....but not anymore - not for awhile anyhow). I could do the dukan pancake, and did one day - but it's just so tiny and underwhelming. And then again, where's that maple syrup? Where's the butter?

Meal log

Breakfast: Oatbran with eggwhites

Lunch: Source Yogurt with some creamcheese (Does that sound awful? It wasn't! Made it taste more like cheesecake)

Snack: Coffee, with some protein in it.

Dinner: Coleslaw (purple and green cabbage, carrots) with yogurt, and tuna. Some chicken and possibly an additional spinach salad. No problem getting in the veggies at dinner!

Total Calories for today: About 1100cals, 56% protein

Exercise:

5Km run outside
5Km run/walk home

No weigh in today. No work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment