Thursday 31 March 2011

Dukan Chicken Fingers

Dukan Chicken Fingers

Preheat oven to 350. 

Make assembly line; 
- First up, sliced raw chicken breast
- Second, Egg whites, 1/2 cup
-Third, Plate of miscellaneous spices, oat-bran and parmesan cheese
- Fourth, lay out two slightly spray oiled cookie sheets

   
I use cayenne, mixed italian, onion salt, pepper, garlic salt for my spices
Now, take one slice of chicken, dip in egg whites, let it drip a bit (or it will get all over your spices, and they will all clump together), then roll it in the mix, and place on a cookie sheet. 



Now Bake 15 minutes, turn, and then bake 15 more minutes. 

Note: The ones on the left, are breaded w/ Panko - and the ones on the right are not breaded at all!! Can you even tell the difference?


And voila, serve with some philly cheese and spices, or your Dukan Mayo, or Mustard!

Taste like spicy breaded chicken fingers!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh they look yummy. Definitely trying these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy but parmesan? I have never seen a low fat (max 2%) version of it :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not positive so don't quote me, but you are allowed to have a 'pinch of parmesan' once in cruise phase as tolerated food. I know I've read that in one of his chats. I didn't use a lot (maybe 1tbsp) in the whole recipe, and that was for all those chicken fingers. The other night I made them without any parmesan, and they were just as good. Try it!

    ReplyDelete