Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Jury is Out

So after being awake about 24 hours (with a one hour nap in there at the very end), I went to my Doctor's appointment. The Jury is out. My blood work was perfect - I would be perfect for cloning - haha. So, no low thyroid. No low iron even, which is a shock, as I've always been low iron and I don't even take my supplements any more, as they don't help much with digestion, if you know what I mean. We're getting an X-ray done of my belly tomorrow, to see what that looks like. I feel somewhat skeptical about it all. Like I'm fine, but just want something to be wrong, and nothing will be. I know that so many people out there think they are 'special' when it comes to weight loss - and while they are correct in that our bodies are all different - what it really comes down to is calories in/calories out. I think when I need to accept that. And go to the bathroom. Perhaps it is just my neurosis that is holding it all in!

Beyond that, nothing to report. I slept all day, and now my hubby is making up some beef/chicken burgers - and I will probably call it a night again! Back to work tomorrow a.m.

No exercise. Burgers. There's my logs:) And some milk in coffee.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your blood tests were normal.
    I think you should really just follow Dukan for a few days at least and see if it can work for you. But really follow it, PP/PV alternating for example and no extra oat bran etc or veggies every day. Stick with it and see if it works for your body so that you don't waste your time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm not giving up! Not without a fight!
    I'm doing two days of just protein (to make up for all the veggies I've been eating). Yesterday I just had some beef and chicken (wasn't awake very long - hence the low cals). I'm back on track this morning too! No veggies, lots of water, and strict protein! Already ate my eggs and 1.5tbsp of oatbran!
    Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for some green tea as well. It can really speed things up. I'll be checking back to read about the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete