Friday 11 March 2011

A Quick Post

Just a quick post for today.

First off, my heart goes out to the people of Japan affected by this horrendous earthquake. It must be dreadfully frightening to undergo such an event, and it makes me count my blessings. Things like this really put life into perspective, and make me tremendously grateful for all that I have. It seems so silly to be saddened by the day to day trivial things I let  affect me, when things could be so much more serious.


My meals for today:
Breakfast: yogurt and oatbran
Lunch: some chicken, and yogurt
Dinner: Turkey sausages and eggs
Snacks: yogurt, cottage cheese w/ cocoa

Fitness Log:
5Km run
30 minutes Precor

My run was excellent today, perhaps due to a new inner drive to actually lose the weight I just gained. Mentally, it got me through it, made me faster, instead of dragging me down. My appetite has been ferocious though - seems always the case after a really good run. And I've been downing the diet coke like nobody's business. Funny, I had given it up prior to Dukan, but put it back in to replace my wine. You gotta have a vice.

2 comments:

  1. My luxury drink that make me feel like I am drinking something sinful is diet cream soda in a wine glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yum! I wish I could find diet cream soda! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

    ReplyDelete