Wednesday 30 March 2011

Healthy and Strong....and waiting!

Score 100% for good diet today, and good fitness. I'd love to say I feel on top my game, but I'm still tired, and bloated. But I feel...pretty good. I woke up before 6am, and went to walk to work - when a friend drove by and gave me a lift. I considered walking, but I'm a sucker for peer pressure at 7am. Especially if that peer has 4 wheels and is heading my direction.

I was the lone girl at work, with everyone (and I mean everyone) off with sick family or on vacation. March is always the worst for both scenarios - flues going around, and everyone trying to get their last minute vacation days used up before April, when it all starts over. So it was little old me, taking care of patients, the doctors, and the paper work. I really enjoyed it, to be honest. Makes you feel somewhat useful if you know what I mean. Like I saved the day.

I also got an X-ray of my belly. To be discussed later with doctor.

And twenty minutes ago I took the Magnesium Citrate. I'm scared right now. I'm afraid I'm going to get a horrific stomach ache, and not go. The drink was as sour as you can possibly imagine. My husband took a wee sip, and then joked that it would be funny if that cleaned him out, but I didn't go at all. While I smiled, and chuckled - it ain't that funny!! I keep reading these horror stories on the internet about explosions or the opposite; no progress. I should stop reading them, but it's addictive. So stay tuned for more fun stories of me and my poop!
I know that's why you keep tuning in.....

Today's Meals:
Breakfast: Egg creations and 1.5tbsp oatbran
Lunch: Egg creations with two burgers from last night.
Dinner: Turkey sausages
Dessert? Snack? Not feeling it at the moment.
I also drank lots of water, and lots of coffee (w/ milk)

Exercise Log: 
5Km run - 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment