Monday 21 March 2011

Happy FIrst Day of Spring!!!

We hit 4 degrees today! Yay! I think we're supposed to get snow tomorrow - but whatevs!

Quick Post for Today! Starting work shortly. Had a great walk into work, but skipped the gym. I felt so sleepy and out of it, that I thought I could still use some rest. I don't feel bad about not hitting the gym while I'm on nights, as I truly think my body is just completely screwed up. It's true that working nights also messes with your digestive system! I actually gained the 15-20lbs back working night shifts. I don't blame them completely - but they are a contributor for sure. But last night was perfect, I ate well, I ate lots - but all Dukan friendly. By the way, that Spaghetti Squash w/ laughing cow is amazing! I'll make it at home some day and take some good pics.

I'm having another PV day today, and will hit two Protein only days following. I find it helps to eat some veggies while on night shift, and it allows me to sneak a few cucumbers/carrots or whatever the other girl's offer without being rude.

Todays Meals:
Breakfast (only meal so far): Egg Creations and chicken bacon, Protein, egg whites, pumpkin stirred up.
Lunch: Will be salad with turkey burgers on top
Dinner: Same
Snack: Dukan brownie

Exercise:
5K walk.

Happy Spring guys!! Hope you are Dukaning it well, and giving it all you've got! Not many bloggers posting lately it seems....boo!


After thought Post Script!

Still no dairy. And trying to chug just green tea tonight! Mind you, my co-worker just brought me a XL coffee from timmies! Will start after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment