Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday Moves and Grooves!


Got my groove back on! Great day for exercising, and eating. That pretty much sums up the extent of my Saturday. But it was great....here are some pics of my walk to the gym, and what I pass on my run/walks everyday.

Snowing in March!!


Early signs of Spring


More Early signs of Spring

Two Drug dealers on this street (shoes on wire)

"Wish You Webe Hepe"
So my favourite thing to see!

Can you see the monkeys?

Support Halifax Crafters by donating change
Citadel Hill, which will be great for hill training!

That sums up the things I see on my run in March. Snow and flowers, and a lot of beauty hidden under the surface of a grey, murky atmosphere. One day, I'll show you the more glamourous side of Halifax. I like the artsy side personally!

My exercise for today!
5Km walk to the gym
30 minute Full-body Circuit
2.5 mile run (interspersed 5 minutes between circuits)
25 minute precor

No comments:

Post a Comment