Wednesday 23 March 2011

The A-Z of what I would like to have?

The thought crossed my mind to do a post of the alphabet including all of the things I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE, that are not 'dukan friendly'. It didn't linger long, as I figured it would not be good for myself - somewhat of a trigger perhaps. It may also trigger some of my readers, which I would never want to do. We're in this thing together, right?? But the funny thing is, I realized that most of what I want is 'dukan friendly' it's just not 'cruise friendly'.

For the most part, I'm not really craving anything. Yes, I do want somethings, because who doesn't? But when I think about what I'm looking forward to - I see fruit. Maybe some really good cheese. And these are things that are coming my way once I hit consolidation. I worry about going over the edge with celebration meals - but I'm really thinking about incorporating other healthy treats into them. Recipes made with almond flour, fruit, and organic goodies. I love reading healthy living blogs, food blogs, recipes and the such. I love the idea of taking whatever it is your craving, and making it as healthy as you can. Be it vegan, organic, paleo or whatever. Just healthy. And while I sit here in my cruise phase, I will consider it a challenge to take recipes and make them low carb! Hopefully this weekend, I will have an exciting recipe/photos to share with you. Alas, tonight I'm so sleepy that I don't know what to do with myself! So turkey burgers it is!

Meal Log:
Okay, to be honest, I haven't eaten anything but some soy milk. I got up at 2pm, hit the gym and now my hubby is cooking dinner. I had a soy latte though, or two. Just a little soy milk in each! There won't be a lot of calories today - as this is what happens on your turn around day. I may have a dukan brownie, or a bowl of porridge after dinner. Maybe some Jell-O.

Exercise Log:
5Km walk
30 minute cycle
15 minute sauna (do I consider this exercise???)

Have a good one ladies and gents! Keep Dukaning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment