Friday 25 March 2011

There's Always Tomorrow...

....it's only a day away!

Tomorrow will be the day I hit the gym with all I got. I've been under the weather (where did that expression come from? does anybody know?) the last few days, and I haven't worked out at all. Today I was crazy busy, and could have hit the gym, but with the stern look of my beautiful hubby - I realized that I should not go just yet. I'm burnt out. I'm struggling. I'm weak. So I worked my butt off - had lunch with a friend, and then worked my butt off. At work. Not at the gym. Boo. I even had some chicken soup, to make me feel a bit better, and yes - there were some little noodles in there. Not dukany of me. But had it with chicken and salad if that makes a difference.

Meal Log:
Breakfast: nada. got up late.
Lunch: Chicken soup, chicken and salad
Dinner:Scrambled eggs, chicken bacon and 'turnip homefries'


That's all for today folks!

P.S. I also had a bowl of oatbran mixed w/ cottage cheese and vanilla! That was my yummy  dessert last night. Do they sell maple extract? That would be delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment