Monday 28 February 2011

Still Cruising.....

Neurosis still happening. 

I weighed in at the gym again (tsk-tsk, I know!). And it was at 154 too, which is up from yesterday there (when it was closer to 150). Hopefully, this will all balance out, and I will soon have a whoosh of two pounds. That being said, I don't work until Thursday so it will be a long wait!

On to something more beneficial - my logs. 

Meals: 
M1: oatbran w/ protein, egg whites
M2: yogurt, tuna, jell-o
M3: more yogurt, coffee w/ protein
M4: chicken w/ cottage cheese and garlic

Total Calories: 1700ish. 61% from protein

Exercise:
5K walk to work
2 mile run
25 minutes Precor

I felt so hungry all day, like empty in side. Now, when I punch in my calories, I cannot imagine why! It seems as though I ate enough. When I was finished my workout, i just felt nauseous. Completely void of anything substantial inside me. I feel better now, after a yogurt and some protein. And I feel bloated. Does that make sense - feeling empty and bloated at the same time. This too shall pass......

Yesterday's dinner pics pour vous; 

Sweet and Salty stirfry


First, saute some broccoli, onions, peppers, garlic
Add seasoning; coriander, ginger, black pepper, sea salt


Then add your beef (marinated in soy sauce and brown sugar twin).

        

Add some yellow beans (can I eat these???)
                                   
  
Serve on a bed of spinach, with some cooked squash. 
(with awful counters, that came with the house, that we will eventually replace)

Delicious. If you pretend while looking at the picture, you could swear those beans were pasta. (You can eat beans right? Not like bean beans, but yellow or green beans.)



No comments:

Post a Comment