Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Dukan - From A to Z

Most things I've tried, others are going to be made in the future. What's your list look like??

The Dukan Alphabet

A – Autumnal veggies are my faves, like pumpkin and squash!

B – Burgers are wonderful, whether they are turkey, beef, or tuna!

C – Cottage Cheese makes a fantastic high protein snack when tired of meat!

D – Dukan Brownies! Can I say more?? Seriously, they are that good!

E – Egg whites are low in fat, and high in protein

F – Fish is brain and heart food!! Eat up!

G – Galette is a funny word for a pancake! But they are scrumptious!

H – H20 is the best purifier on any diet, including Dukan! Aim for 1.5-2 litres.

I – Ice Cream, the ultimate challenge. Might freeze some yogurt.

J – Jell-O is the best low-cal option for dessert or snack!

K – Kimchi Chigae is a spicy alternative to the standard meat and veg! Try it out!

L – Lattes, soy or regular milk! Gotta love ‘em. You could add some sugar free vanilla!

M – Meat of all forms, minus the fatty bits!!

N – Nutella – Dukan Style – You mix Cocao, Cream Cheese, splenda, vanilla and milk!

O – Oatbran is the ticket for filling you up, and cleaning you out! (sorry, couldn’t resist)

P – Pumpkin has lots of fibre, zinc and potassium. Great for the immune system!

Q – Quark is a healthy substitute for sour cream or cream cheese!

R – Rhubarb will help clean your pipes, and is yummy if you need some fruit!

S – Spinach is extremely rich in antioxidants! And Popeye said it’s the bomb!

T – Turkey is a great source of iron, and full of protein.

U – Ummm…..?????

V – Vanilla Greek Yogurt is my favourite out there! Now trying Vanilla Soy.

W – Wheat Bran is a great tolerated food to use with muffins or make bigger porridges!

X – Xylitol – ah, in all our diet chewing gum!!

Y – Yogurt has active cultures that aid in digestion (but not mine – boo!)

Z – Zucchini would be great, maybe covered in egg whites, and dipped in oatbran and spices! Baked up like ‘faux fried zucchini! Sounds like a plan to me!

Today's Meals:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs w/ turkey burger and some soy yogurt
Lunch: Turkey burgers
Snack: Jello
Dinner: Turkey burgers (ah, the variety! what? working nights is difficult - I'm lazy!).

Exercise:
Did 30 minutes on the Precor. I promise I'll do better later in the week!


2 comments:

  1. How about U=Unprocessed food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, good one! I thought about it forever! I'm so productive with my time:)

    ReplyDelete