Saturday 30 April 2011

Perfect Day

Woke up this morning at my own pace, and greeted it with a smile.
It was not raining (finally!). Poured my coffee, and sat outside with the man as I gradually 'woke up' for real. Put my gym clothes on, and ran!
I ran to the gym and back, which is 10K without stopping (except for lights), and it was wonderful. By the end, my legs were lead - but my lungs were fine, and I felt great. What a perfect way to start the day:)

The I headed to 'Saltscapes' at Exhibition Park, which is a travel/tourism exhibition of sorts. Lots of info on summer events happening throughout Eastern Canada during the summer, and lots of draws for so much good stuff! I hope I win something, mind you there were probably 10000 people there or more throughout the day. I bought some organic flax flour from a local merchandiser - which will be exciting to try out. Maybe in the dukan bread. I also bought maple syrup, but more for summer guests (not for me~!!).

Went to dinner and had 'hamburger' with salad and balsamic vinegar on the side.

Didn't eat much today, but nibbled on eggs and carrots. The day just flew by, and now I'm exhausted!!! Off to bed for me! Cross your fingers I win something!

No comments:

Post a Comment