Saturday 2 April 2011

Sore Hip Flexors and More Snow

It's still snowing off and on today. What is this craziness? Doesn't mother nature know that it is April 2nd????? I mean, really! It's so cold out, that I'm considering getting the fire going again, and I thought we were done with that for the year.

I woke up today, back on track. I went for a 5K run, which was fantastic. However, I went shopping afterwards with a friend, and as the day progressed, my hips were just killing me! I usually run on the treadmill, but decided to run outside - and I think that is the difference. It's so much more entertaining to run outside, but the pavement!! It worked it's evil magic on me, and now my hip flexors are in a lot of pain! Bath time for sure! I wish I had some epsom salts!

Meal Log: 
Breakfast: egg creations and 1.5 tbsp oatbran
Snack: Multiple coffee and green tea. No real snackage.
Dinner: Going to make butterfly chicken w/ onion & garlic cream cheese in the middle
Dessert: Jello

Exercise: 
5K run and stretching

My hubby just called and said my bath is ready! I didn't even know he was running it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment