Saturday 23 April 2011

Back in the Run of Things

Running that is!

I ran 8Km today outside. I felt like the wind. I got my breath back, and it felt like riding a bike. I was so worried that I would have to start over, run, walk, run, etc. But I just felt wonderful. In fact, I felt better running than I did before I got sick. It could be what some people refer to as beginner's luck. But I'm happy with it.

My hubby, doggy and I walked down to the hydrostone market, and I kept going from there. Maybe it was the nice company on the way. Who knows. But it was perfect. I really needed it.

Tonight I made a Dukan cheesecake, to have tonight and tomorrow. Getting ready for Easter (cause you know, I really need cheesecake, if I'm getting chocolate easter eggs tomorrow!).

Hope everyone is already for the bunny to come tonight. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment