Friday 29 April 2011

Weigh in Day


Weigh In Day At Work



Don't I look happy! I actually am. It's not the most flattering outfit - I did have some hot high boots on, but not for the scale part! I know I'm not that overweight, but if I was in a bikini for this picture, I wouldn't be posting it, that's for sure!!

Today's Meals:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with turkey bacon
Snack: Oatbran, wheat bran, and small amount of flax
Lunch: vegetable soup with chicken
Dinner: Turkey sausages w/ turnip
Exercise: 
10Km walk


And now I'm going to help a friend move...so some heavy lifting!!

3 comments:

  1. victoria adrianna2 May 2011 at 07:02

    You look awesome! I don't believe you need to diet! I have had a very naughty week for indulging...like, really bad! I am an all or nothing...either completely on track or eating for England! However, I am back and ready to crack on again! This new thing you are doing sounds exciting although I've never heard of it! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! You're too kind...
    I see that you are ready to get back into it. Inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. victoria adrianna2 May 2011 at 15:04

    Haha you seem to be inspiring yourself! I think the motivation just comes when you least expect it, or in my case when i've eaten way too much! Just been checking out this P90X thing, it looks awesome! Although I don't have the room or equipment to do it! You are gonna be ripped!!! x

    ReplyDelete