Tuesday 5 April 2011

SIck with Cold - But managed a Run

I'm pretty proud of myself today. I was sick as a dog last night, sniffling and sneezing. Went through an entire small box of kleenex. My nose is all dry and red. Went home, and drank back a Neo-citron, fell asleep for 7 hours, and I was up and felt so much better. I was still pretty stuffed up, and out of it, but I didn't feel nearly as bad as last night. So I made myself go to the gym, and continue with my training schedule. What do they say, if it's above the neck, you're good to go. Below the neck, no workout!! It wasn't a bad run at all! I was sweating much more than normal, and was somewhat winded, but in someways it was easier, because my brain in a fog - so it was painless!

And I weighed myself today, as I probably won't get to weigh in again until Monday morning. I was 154lbs. I didn't expect to lose much - due to last Friday. Even though I had a few days of mostly protein afterwards, I know that it is not how Dukan works. However, I feel thin, and feel like things are moving in the right direction. I want to be 150 by the end of April. That is my goal! I'd definitely settle for sooner!

Today's Meals:
Breakfast: Oatbran w/ cottage cheese and cinnamon
(that's all I've had so far)
Lunch: Burgers and salad
Dinner: Burgers and salad
Snack: yogurt and that's all I got! Easy to stay on track then!

Today's Workout:
3.50 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment