Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wishing

Wishing I had something exciting to tell y'all. I literally have nothing to write, and feel this huge urge to ramble on about my own existential angst, but truthfully - I'm not even in the mood to do that. I was just outside for a long time, without gloves, and I've lost feeling in my right hand. It's not enjoying the typing. If you were all here, I'd pour us a glass of red (or dukan friendly diet doctor pepper, or cream soda) and pour out my heart and soul. I'm not feeling the writing though. I've been sick in bed all day, as my cold has now turned into a cough that hurts my abdominals. I'm a whining machine. I'm just going to crawl back into bed.

Meals: Nothing
Workout: Nothing

And the negative side of me wants to show you that even after a day of zero calories (although I'm sure I'll absorb some later this evening - maybe chicken soup), I'll have still not lost weight. I'm obviously not advertising starvation here - but I'm somewhat pleased with not having an appetite. Neurotic.

Hopefully today will be better, and i'll run my little heart out, along with all this angst.

No comments:

Post a Comment