Tuesday 19 April 2011

6 DAYS OFF!!!

Tonight is my last shift, and then I'm off until next Tuesday, for Easter break! My hubby came in the house with a secret bag of something related to Easter. Honestly, I'd probably kill him if it weren't Easter treats - so you can bet I will be allowing myself to induldge (slightly) in that regard. That being said, I'm planning on cooking a big turkey, some squash, some potatoes (for him) and some green beans, and possibly some sort of Dukan dessert. I've been doing well all week - but I'm not fully back commited to the whole Dukan or Die business at the moment. I'm focused on getting back on track, at the gym, and with my diet. I'm still eating veggies everyday (which to be honest, I might do more regularly). The Dukan Book comes out tomorrow in Canada - so maybe reading it will motivate me to jump back on that wagon with all you awesome Dukan bloggers out there!

Today's Eats:Breakfast: Oatbran,wheatbran, flax porridge with whey protein (that's all so far!)
Lunch will be: spaghetti squash and canned chicken and cottage cheese
Dinner will be: green beans and canned turkey and cottage cheese
I don't have much more than that here - so snackage will be cottage cheese I'm guessing! I forgot to brng yogurt!

Today's Moves:
30 minutes upper body workout
22 minutes bike ride

I took it a bit easy today.

I'm planning on doing a run soon, see if I got my lungs back. The cough has pretty much subsided, but is lingering at night. Still drinking buckley's. And Neo Citron. It should die soon~!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely...your easter eating plan.
    As damage limitation after YOUR ONE easter egg/easter candy bout, it is said that chasing fats with low fat dairy reduces the fat absorption.
    (I haven't yet heard of anything to reducce sugar absorption, except if carb blockers count!)
    Eating veggies daily will take you out of ketosis and even if you experiment with this, remember your 1PP in 7 days!
    Exercise will help though!
    Hang in there, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete