Thursday 14 April 2011

A Day Off (from work!)

I decided to take the day off today, and just stay in bed for the most part. I woke up at 4 am coughing, with a killer headache, and couldn't get back to sleep. So at 6 o'clock, I called in. I need some sleep, and am really hoping this headache goes away. I promise - once this cold is gone, I will not complain about sickness for a really long time! I feel like such a drag. I hate being sick - I get so bored!!

Anyhow, started the day with oatbran porridge and scrambled eggs. On track so far.

I'm trying to chug down liquids, but have ZERO desire for them. No fun! I just made a pot of tea though, so that should make me feel a bit better.

That's it for today!

Later that day;
You'll be happy to know that I'm making my dukan chicken fingers and squash fries!
Although it's not straight protein, it's a start! Easier to stay on plan when I'm at home!

1 comment:

  1. What amazing willpower is this?! Bravo! I wish I had that much strength in me to resist all temptations especially when I feel in the pits. You're definitely setting the ideal for all of us! Good on ya! :)

    ReplyDelete