Friday 15 April 2011

TGIF...for Realz!!

Hey all Dukaners out there! It's Friday! Start of a weekend. A time to start fresh?

A friend of mine from work just told me she's lost over 14 pounds in 6 weeks, and is now under 150lbs. So I'm incredibly happy for her/jealous. Is that awful?? I am happy for her! So hopefully this will light a fire under my butt and I will flame this baby. I'm still eating some carbs, and thinking of starting fresh soon. Possibly this Sunday? The Dukan book is released in Canada this upcoming week I believe, so that may give me a fresh outlook towards it all.

Thank you for baring with me and my neurosis! You're all wonderful. And although I'm eating carbs at the moment, know that I have not throw in the towel and will turn this bus around!

No comments:

Post a Comment