Wednesday 13 April 2011

Blogs and Motivation

I am so happy that I discovered the blogosphere. It is so inspiring to read other people's blogs and see how well they are doing, or to see them when they are under the weather and not doing as well as they could be - as it makes me feel as though I am not alone in this world. When you are surrounded by 'real life' and climbing the walls, it is a great escape, almost therapeutic to be able to sneak off to the computer and veg out for an hour or so and catch up on how everyone is doing in there little worlds. And to think of how it brings the whole world together is amazing. I mean, the number of countries that have 'viewed' my blog really puts it into perspective. How we can all be living in such different places, but be going through some of the exact same trials and tribulations. That just amazes me! Truly, it does!

Today was I went to my Non-violent Crisis intervention and CPR sessions. It was a fun group, and the day just flew by. The session was held on the other end of town, so no walking today, and still sick. I coughed the whole time, and I think people thought I was this disgusting sicko. I kept telling them, "I swear, it can't be contagious at this point! I've been sick for a week!". I hope it goes away soon....I am missing the gym and going stir-crazy!! Tonight I just took a bath, and I'm going to hit the hay early and try to sleep it off! I've been chugging the liquid (water and tea) - and hopefully will put this thing to rest soon! I haven't had a cold in 4 years, so I guess it was due. Boo. 

Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment