Friday 13 May 2011

TGIF....Happy Friday!!

Hello all my lovelies, hope you are doing well. I've never been so happy to see the weekend:)

This week has still been a struggle eating wise, but P90X is going spectacularly. Tomorrow will be day 14, and I haven't missed a workout, and I feel like I'm getting stronger. My tummy is fatter (teehee) but my arms are definitely more defined. I just gotta get that eating on track!!

As my brother thinks the end of the world is this Sunday, I figure i'll have one great last day, and that leave it until then to get back on track (just in case). I know I'm just being silly, but have someone tell you it everyday, and you feel like it just may be.....

It's 9:25, and I have to get up early. I worked like CRAZY this week, and it is time for a much needed break. I'm going to have a big glass of wine right now, and end the night the right way.

Love to all!
heather

2 comments:

  1. I heard the world will end next week on May 21st which is my name day and that would be a bummer.

    I don't think anyone knows when or if that will happen. It is quite out of our reach.
    I ordered that book you recommended the other day "Women Food and God". Heard good reviews about it so I'm curious to read it when it arrives :)

    Good to hear you are on track with the exercise hope you get the results you want soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious - what is a 'name day'?
    I've seen the billboards regarding May 21st. That would be a bummer!
    Women Food and God was great - you'll have to let me know what you think!
    H

    ReplyDelete