Thursday 5 May 2011

Day 5 P90X: KenpoX

This post will be quite short. I'm a little upset right now, as my family dog (at home with brother) passed away at 18 years. He was the coolest dog ever, and lead a beautiful long life.

Did P90X KenpoX today, which was off schedule, but I didn't want to do legs today, as I want to run tomorrow, and afraid of the pain. So I did a bit of a switch. Kenpo was pretty good. Sweated lots and lots.

Weighed in at  work. I was down to 157.6, which is 1.4lbs from last week's weigh in (or almost 6lbs from my Tuesday scale fiasco!). I'm happy with that, but not going to let it lead me into temptation. I'm staying on track! P90X has me super motivated.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I can't believe they keep in L&B and leave out Chest & Back. Then in weeks 5-7 no Back & Biceps. I know there are some pushups in Core Syn, but Chest & Back is my favorite workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should alternate weeks, and throw in chest and back. Or maybe skip the cardio or something...Hmmmm...

    The copy of the lean schedule I have has chest and back in Week 9 - but I would like to start doing more pushups. I still don't have a chin up bar though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your dog.

    I am glad to see you're fitting the routine to your lifestyle! I really think that's the key with the tougher workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your dog Heather. If it's any comfort I am sure he is running happy in those green fields up there with my beloved Mika that we lost a few years ago.
    Great to see you are sticking to this new routine and I hope the results come soon :)

    ReplyDelete