Wednesday 11 May 2011

Back to Work

Back to work today, and it was crazy busy. It is almost 7:30 and I just finished. I haven't even worked out yet! But will - no worries. Strange, my belly is distended (from all the crap I've been eating) - but I'm sure my arms and shoulders are already showing some definition from the P90X.
I started off well today. Porridge and cottage cheese. Salad w/ cottage cheese for lunch. Then I had a cookie. Then I had a small piece of pound cake (with cinnamon in it - to die for). That's it, that 's all. Well, and some fruit. Anyhow. I'll eat a healthy dinner. Can't weigh in tomorrow as we have medical rounds, and it's on pediatrics and sleep - so that's sort of my domain...
Everyone at work is on WW it seems. Strange, that all of a sudden this happens. Must be that time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment