Thursday 19 May 2011

Another Day down....Good girl, good girl!!

Here in lies the end (almost...) of day 5 of eating well!! And it is also 19 of P90X. I'm in such a groove right now. I wonder if is the fact that I'm a mad woman on a mission, or maybe its the coming of summer. Sometimes I feel as though things really turn around when the weather gets warmer. And this afternoon, the sun is out (LIKE REALLY OUT) for the first time all month. I think it is supposed to be 22 degrees! That makes me a happy woman!

Today's Eats:
Breakfast: scraubled eggs w/ ham
Lunch: greek yogurt and green beans,
Snack: More yogurt with oat bran.
Dinner: ?????
Didn't drink my green tea today, but will when I get home from work.

Exercise:
10K walk
P90X Legs and Back? I think so (haven't done it yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment