Saturday 14 May 2011

17 Days????

How's it going??? I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. Second day in a row without rain for the maritimes...we might break some sort of record! Doubt it. Rain due for tomorrow. But I am enjoying the dryness, even if it is gray.

Went shopping today at Le Costco and stocked up on veggies and protein. There was a book there that my mother wanted, called "The 17 Day Diet". The son of a friend of hers had lost a bunch of weight on it, so she wanted to check it out. Her birthday is coming up, so I thought - I'll buy it for her, and then I can give it a read through before I give it to her (I know - that's just awful, isn't it?). She won't mind. It looks somewhat similar to Dukan, at first glance. There are 4 phases. The last one is 'consolidation' as well. I know that it's not completely low carb - but the first phase is. It should be interesting to read. Maybe i'll take something from it, maybe I won't. Who's to say? I'll keep you posted, and maybe do a little review.

Today I did the P90X Legs and Back. It is pretty killer. I was supposed to do Ab Ripper X afterwards, but my friend called, and then we had to go as my hubby and I went on a wee date. We were going to see 'Bridesmaids', but it was sold out. Boohoo. So instead we went for dinner, which is always lovely.

Anywho - that's all for now. Ciao bellas!

2 comments:

  1. Do ARX before the workout, or you could do it in the morning, and the workout in the evening, or vice versa. ARX stresses the legs, and your legs are wiped out by the end of L&B. I also don't wear my sneakers when I do ARX, makes the legs a little lighter... Funny, I did L&B today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that one too. Definitely post if there's something worth taking from it!! Glad P90x is going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete