Monday 30 May 2011

A Gorgeous day for a walk!!

What a nice surprise to see the sun the last few days...it makes me smile. It really has turned everyone into a blissful person it seems. Smiles all around - so fantastic, especially for a Monday!!

My eats: 
Breakfast: Greek Yogurt and blueberries and a piece of raisin toast (I know!)
Lunch: Vegetable soup w/ can of tuna added,
Snack: More blueberries and yogurt
Snack: Cottage cheese and cucumber
Dinner: Turkey sausage w/ veggies

My workout:
10Km walk (to and from work, 5 each way)
Core Synergistics - LOVE THIS WORKOUT!!

Tomorrow I am going to see a psychologist. I did it. I bit the bullet. I'm done riding this train, and need someone else to take a look at my neurosis, to see if they can figure something out. I really want to focus on my relationship with food, and whatever the underlying causes may be. I'm sure they're there. I'm pretty aware of myself though, so I'm worried that she'll just say "You're fine. You've got a great head on your shoulders!". We shall see. We shall see. I'll keep you posted!!

Has anyone out there ever seen a psychologist when it comes to food and your behaviour towards it? I'm curious as to what people's experiences have been like....Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. I've started blogging on here!! No longer going to be using the Dukan forum! Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your doc meeting goes goo and I hope that he/she can help you through any issues you may have with food etc.
    Still on the 17 day diet here and it is so refreshing! I reached my goal weight today so I try to take it easy and go through the phases softly so I don't lose any more. I think it will go ok since I managed to not cheat once during my 5 month Dukan stint :D
    This weight gain was the result of a workout related injury so it should not be hard to keep the weight off and go back to eating normal and avoiding extremes.
    Doing a triathlon this week so I am looking forward to my first carb loading in months :D

    ReplyDelete