Monday 23 May 2011

Lactic Acid Build Up!!!

So my legs have been killing me the past week, I suppose in a good way. I was worried about doing my run, as I haven't been running much lately, and the P90X has me doing crazy things with my legs - and they just aren't used to it yet! Getting there though. I like the fact that it incorporates lots of stretching into the workouts.

On Friday, I went for a massage, and had her do her magic on my legs. She gave me enough epsom salts for a few days, and on Sunday my run was great. Now today, they are back to killing me. YogaX was incredibly tough! My legs were throbbing, and even my arms hurt from Kenpo (much more than usual). I'm so glad to be done for the evening.

Now I've got turnip fries and fish in the oven....yummy. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment