Saturday 28 May 2011

Have I lost my Tolerance????

Last night, I indulged in the good stuff. Or rather, the really cheap good stuff - haha. Boxed wine for us, as always. I worked all day, and really felt like laying back when I finished. I polished off a few glasses (we'll say three....but maybe larger than your typical serving:).

Well, this morning, I was dead. Dead to the world. I had to run errands, that HAD to be done, and I barely made it through. The grocery store was freezing, the car put me into hot flashes. My tummy was a roller coaster, and my head was throbbing. Needless to say, by 4pm, I was in bed napping. For two hours. Then I watched the first three episodes of 'Modern Family' and am just now going to attempt to eat dinner. Spaghetti squash and barbecued turkey sausage. Yum. I hope it sits well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment