Saturday 21 May 2011

Saturday - Feeling Fine

Again with the crazy busy life. I really need a few good days off, to do just nothing but veg out!! I started this morning with a visit to a friends house to steal a van full of perennials to fill my back yard with. Gotta love friends. That took pretty much all morning. Stopped by quickly to Old navy for $1 flip flops! Then hit the grocery store to get a few necessities. 

Then off to downtown with another dear friend to register for the BLUENOSE marathon (I'm only running the 5K). It is tomorrow at 9:50am. Then we hit dinner at Boston Pizza. I had chicken and salad and water. Sooo good I am (we'll omit the part where i had pizza last night...wink wink). I still haven't done my KENPO workout today and its almost 10pm. Not sure if I'm going to get it in. This week coming is my 'recovery week' for P90X, so what I might do is just forgo this workout. I'm running tomorrow, so maybe that will make up for it! And I have Monday off as it is a holiday in Canada - so perhaps I can get two workouts in one of those days:???? Whatcha think about that? 

I'm off to socialize with my hubby. It's been a LONG WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment