Monday 2 May 2011

P90X Day Two: CardioX

All I can say is "Ooooowwwww.....". My core is so sore from yesterday's workout! Seriously, all afternoon my obliques have felt like someone stuck a knife in them. Every little laugh, or cough, sent me into crippling agony, only to make me laugh more. And to spend that whole afternoon thinking about coming home and doing it again?? Well, I must be mad. Or masochistic. Or both. I think so! I love it!!

Today was CardioX. I found it a lot easier than yesterday's workout, but then harder because I was already in so much pain. Doing the squat runs (where you squat down real low, with one leg in front of the other - and then pretend you're running real fast with your upper body) just about put me into spasms.

But it's done now...and it was awesome. I highly recommend it so far. Nothing but good things to say! I may switch over to the 'classic' schedule after a few weeks, especially if I find I want less cardio, as I get quite a bit with my running. Mind you, I ain't runnin' today!!!

So...Today's Workouts: 
1)10Km plus walk
2)P90X CardioX

Today's Eats:
Breakfast: Oatbran/wheatbran/flax porridge
Lunch: Chicken and salad (pepper, lettuce cucumbers)
Snack: 3 yogurts (one plain)
Dinner: My hubby is making me Dak Kalbi again. Love.

Didn't get enough water into me. And had a diet pepsi. Only one coffee though (we were out:()

No comments:

Post a Comment