Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day 3: Cruise - Protein/Veggie

How can Veggies be This awesome??? 


Starting Weight: 158lbs or 71.8kg
After 3 days of Attack: 154.8lbs or 70.36

That means down 3.2lbs or 1.45kg. Not to bad for 3 days. I actually feel slightly chubby. Not really sure why - I feel almost empty on the inside, but feel more bloated. Does that make any sense? I'm neurotic when it comes to 'fat days' and sometimes feel as though I just want to hide under the covers. Today it wasn't that bad.

Meals:
M1: oatbran porridge w/ egg whites
M2: egg beaters
M3: romaine salad w/ chicken and a few bits of bacon (yogurt dressing)

Haven't had my dinner yet, but think I'll be making a beef stirfry with mushrooms and peppers. Honestly, the lettuce I had tasted amazing. I felt like I was indulging in chocolate or ice cream. Too funny. I can't wait for dinner! But gotta hit the gym first.

Exercise:
Already today: 5Km walk to work
Will do: 30 minutes on the precor. Maybe a run. Not sure - but I'm on my way there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment