Sunday 27 February 2011

Cruise Day 5 - PV Day

No Weigh in

Sorry folks. No weigh in today - but I promise one tomorrow. I'm dying to know myself! It was just too darn cold to walk any further than I had to. And I did A LOT of walking.

Slept in today, which is not unusual for me whatsoever. If I'm not working, you can guarantee I'll get out of bed around 9 or 10am. Probably not a good habit. I know that for a fact, as I am as Sleep Technician by trade! My job is to help people sleep! Not setting good examples, am I? So, needless to say, didn't get much done today, beyond the gym. No cleaning house, no emails, no catching up with friends, no projects. Nadda. Oh well! That is what Sunday is for. Doing nothing.

As promised, here is the delectable dessert I devoured last night;


Greek Yogurt and Jello Parfait
(recipe quite obvious!)

SO anyhow, on to the logs. 

My meals (not all had as of yet)
M1: oatbran and greek yogurt (w/ a bit of flax meal)
M2: some pepperoni and CHERRY DIET COKE (too die for...not many places in Canada have this)
M3: beef stirfry w/ miscellaneous veggies, on top of salad (include squash!)
M4: not sure if I will, but maybe some yogurt, or tuna on cucumber

Lots of coffee w/ milk. Not enough water. Must drink more (still lots of time). 
Total calories: Just over 1100. With only 40% coming from protein (????). However, I didn't put the appropriate nutritional stats for my pepperoni, and I think it would be higher on pepperoni than presumed. 

Exercise: 5K walk/run (half and half)
              30 minute Upper Body Workout
              25 minute Precor
              5K walk home! 

Doing great! Can't wait to see tomorrow's weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment