Friday 25 February 2011

Day 3: Cruise (veg/pro)

Exercise Exhaustion!


Today started late; I slept in until 10am. Quite the luxury, I tell you. The day was stormy, with lots and lots of rain - suppose to turn to snow tonight. Gale force winds outside right now. I'm sort of hoping the power goes out, as it forces us to be creative. And besides, my bath is already running - and wouldn't total darkness just add to it? Some candles maybe. A glass of wine. Oh wait!

Meals: 
M1: oatbran w/ protein, and greek yogurt
M2: two slices of chicken w/ spinach and fat free cream cheese
M3: 1/2 cup milk w/ protein
M4: 'burgers' sans bread. Some squash. A salad. Maybe a few beets thrown in there somewhere. Maybe. (did I mention I love veggie/protein day?).

Roughly 1200 calories. Right now it's at 1117, but I may have a yogurt later or a little somethin'-somethin'.

Exercise:
It was raining out, so I had to get my hubby to drive me to the gym ( I can drive, but no parking). So sad for this, because if I walk there and back, I walk 10 km. Or 12000 steps. So, I felt like I had to do a lot at the gym to make up for it. And I was supposed to do (or planned to do) only weights at the gym today. Instead;

5K run.
15 minute Precor
1 hour, BodyPump - which just killed me. Me thinks it isn't a good idea to do body pump after 45 minutes cardio, and without carbs. I feel so exhausted/nauseous. So glad to be home in the house now.

As for my weight; I checked at the gym - but it's a different scale, so I'd rather not depend on it for my own neurotic judgement. However, that being said, it read that I had lost 2-3 pounds since yesterday (smile!). This is where someone should slap me so I don't get my hopes up. This is when someone should remind me to only weigh in once a day, on one scale. Naked and pee-less. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much exercise you did, that's awesome! Sounds like you're off to a good start so far, good luck with the weigh in. Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! I've got so many inspiring bloggers (like you) who's footsteps I'm trying to follow!

    ReplyDelete