Monday 28 February 2011

Cruising Day 6: Protein only

No glorious horns a blowing.

I weighed in this morning, and after 1 week on the Dukan, I was 154lbs or 70kg.

Start Weight: 158lbs or 71.8kg
One week in: 154 or 70kg

I think I felt like I was lower. Weighing on the gym scale, perhaps gave me false hope. Or maybe I'm bloated? Or is 4 pounds good for one week for someone like me? I know it's not a bad number, I just felt 'less'. I'm neurotic. Just to let you know that. You will come to understand it sooner or later. To tell you the truth, I was considering telling you (and myself) that I didn't weigh in today - but then I thought, isn't this what the blog is supposed to be about. The REALITIES of a diet. The ups, the downs, and me dealing with all of them. So there it is.

The one thing I feel I should get out there right now - as it will be an issue at a future date, and is 'somewhat' already - is that I have digestive issues. TMI??? I don't 'go' as often as most people, and I know that a high protein diet will aggrevate this. I've been somewhat reasonable this past week - but I'll tell you right now i haven't went today or yesterday. I like to think that once I go, the weight will come down a bit. Nothing like piling meals upon meals on top of each other. Especially when they are tuna and eggs! My husband will love me tonight! Aren't you glad you read my blog?

So anyhow - I'll check back in later with my meal log and exercise, as well as some pics of last nights beef stirfry.

No comments:

Post a Comment