Monday 21 February 2011

Day Two: Attack!

Second day Come on!

Forgot to mention my actual weight in all of yesterday's posts!

Starting Weight: 158lbs or 71.8kg

And after one day of Attack: 155.8lbs or 70.8kgs.

On kilogram lost in a day is not bad. I know that it is water, but it does make me feel less bloated. I was actually up 5 times during my wee 5 hour sleep today to go to the bathroom. So I can really tell that it was truly water weight!

I did end up walking another 5km home. I also had a bit more chicken and a coffee when I arrived.
I checked my calories into fitday, just to see what it looked like. I know - we are allowed to eat as much as we want - and I did. But I was just curious to see the numbers. I guess because I want to see whether it is the protein that helps with the weight loss, or just the fact that it sort of goes hand in hand with smaller calories (less hunger). Anywho - the total calories were 1341cals. 64% of that came from protein. It's hard to believe that the other 36% came from carbs and fat - when it truly didn't feel as though I ate any! That makes me feel a little better though. I hate the thought of restricted an entire category.

Will drop back in a the end of the day to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment