Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day Three: Attack!

Quick post today. I had a 'recovery day' as i like to call them. Switching back from nights to day shifts. So there wasn't much eating or exercise going on - as the majority of my time was actually spent sleeping. And now, I wake up in the middle of the night - as I'm all messed up!
What better time to catch up on the blog (and then back to lala land.)

M1: oatbran pancake w/ a little yogurt on top
M2: two poached eggs with a little beef marinated in soy sauce and sugar twin (brown)
M3: greek yogurt with vanilla extract and cinnamon

1185 calories. 60% protein.

Drank some coffee w/ milk. Didn't drink enough water really (although about 1.5litres)

Exercise: 5K walk home (in minus 16 degrees celcius!)

Night shifts really screw up my eating habits, and sleeping habits - so hopefully the Dukan will really help me at least get the eating part going better.

No comments:

Post a Comment