Saturday 26 February 2011

Day 4: Cruise - Protein Day

A Reflection on the last week

I think I've done spectacularly. I haven't remotely cheated. I've eaten lots, but not too much. I may have had one too many 'no fat fruit - no sugar' yogurts (as I thought those were free - but are only 'tolerated' at two a day, and I had three one day). SO! I should stick to the completely plain greek yogurt, with a couple thrown in. Especially if I stop losing. Still haven't weighed in though - so I'll let you know tomorrow.


This is from fitday. It's a graph of my calories burned vs. eaten. Fitday is great by the way. It takes into account your basic metabolism, plus your activities. You can log everything you eat, and create foods (put in exact nutritional info for food that is not already in their log). So from this, it looks as though I did pretty well! 

Here's today's log: 
M1: oatbran w/ cottage cheese
M2: source yoplait yogurt
M3: Chicken slice w/ fat free cream cheese in the middle
M4: (not eaten yet) (not cooked yet!!) chicken w/ garlic/onions and cream cheese inside. Plus
      2 eggs. 
M5: probably some more greek yogurt 

Total calories so far: 973, with 60% protein. I will no doubt eat something else. And I may have underestimated the calories from the chicken. So put that up to 1200. I may edit tomorrow. 

Exercise: 
Walk 5Km
Precor 30 minutes. 

I've been eyeing recipes on the web today, and thinking about being creative and adapting other recipes to the Dukan. I might try making a crust out of carrots and squash, and making some sort of quiche. I have to start posting photos when that happens! 

H

No comments:

Post a Comment