Tuesday 22 February 2011

Day Two; Part Two

Almost bedtime!

Eats:
M1: oatbran porridge w/ greek yogurt
M2: tuna (red chilli tuna) (not bad!!)
M3: egg beaters w/ cottage cheese
M4: tuna w/ cottage cheese

And again, lots of water. Lots of tea (chai with skim milk). I'm sure I'm getting at least 2 litres+, but I haven't been measuring. But I've been in the loo non-stop.

Fitday says 1255 calories.

Workout:
5Km walk to work
40min Upper body (chest, shoulders, back, and triceps) + abs
25 minutes on the Precor Eliptical (which is the incline eliptical - not sure what it really is called).

I promise I'll cook more exciting meals, and hopefully start taking some pictures. Tuna mixed with cottage cheese is hardly exciting to look at.

And not sure if I can weigh in tomorrow. But the next day for sure!
Good luck all  you dukaners (are you out there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment