Monday 4 July 2011

Touching Base

I'm crazy busy again. Just touching base to keep myself in the habit of blogging something. Someday, my life may be normal, and I will have a good solid amount of time to blog. Honestly, I can't imagine how people function when they have a full time job and children. This whole 'grown up' thing sucks. 

Today I had an insanely busy day, and although it was very productive - it may all have been for nought. I won't get into details, but I feel like I just built something to be proud of, but there was one faulty piece of material, and it all fell away. I won't dwell. Tomorrow is another day. 

Workouts: Just Core Synergistic X - as I had to go to work an hour early, and there was no way I was getting up that early.

Meals: 
Breakfast: OatBran and some raisins and one egg
Lunch: Loaded Salad and Senganese Soup
Dinner: Not eaten. Salad? 
Snacks: Rice cakes, cheese

Everything is healthy, but in no way representing any 'form' of eating. I call it 'normal'. 
I suppose I didn't eat any meat. There's something!! I did eat an egg though. 

What am I trying to do? I have no idea. I need a check point. Maybe my inlaws will bring something to the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment